Followers


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, July 24, 2015

The Ghost of Windy Bay

haunted ghosts, pictures of haunted, ghosts haunted, haunted real,haunted places, haunted houses, haunt the house, most haunted places
So there I was at the bottom of Windy Bay. It's  on area in the Planet of Cubes rarely visited, if not by accident. In this case, it was. I forgot to turn on my flight button and fell right to the bottom. And that's when I saw her. She was just standing there. No movement. No turns. Just standing there very still, as if she was waiting for something. And with the bottom of the bay being so dark and misty, it made the entire experience just...spooky. So, with that being said I began my trek towards here when she just vanished. I don't know who it was, or why she was there, but the first thing that came to mind was maybe she was a ghost... if that's possible in Planet of Cubes.

No comments:

Post a Comment