Followers


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Island Mysteries

Because I'm a lover of good mysteries, if you venture out onto the smaller islands in Planet of Cubes, you'll come across things like this: A Giant Girl, and random words.  What I'm beginning to discover as I travel around this world is that there were many players who designed various things and for whatever reason just left them.

 It could be attrition - the fact they may have moved on to different things, or maybe they're somewhere else on the board making more statues and words. Needless to say this mystery left me looking all over, wondering what "Close" was in reference to, and if the giant girl had any relatives standing nearby. 
If you're looking for places to focus all of your attention onto good sunsets and wonderful nights, consider the outer, more smaller islands. I was definitely surprised at what I found, and it made for an enjoyable gaming experience. The opportunity for adventure is indeed infinite, and who knows, maybe I'll come across your Planet of Cubes creation one day - only time will tell. 

But if you do have one, leave me your coordinates in the comments below and I'll go check it out! It would be my pleasure!

2 comments:

  1. Regarding this blog, things disappear within 24 hrs don't they?
    I just found yr blog tonite, I like it. I'm still somewhat in a new explorer phase. This is a fascinating little world. I find it interesting that I can find a spot out in the middle of nowhere, nothing on land, but I dig a long time and come across some lost archaeological dig, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that's what I love about it! It's a great game for tablets and mobile devices

    ReplyDelete