Followers


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Stargazing on Planet of Cubes

 #nasa #pluto #plutoflyby #newhorizons #solarsystem #nasabeyond #science - Nasa's New Horizons spacecraft has begun beaming back photographs of the surface of Pluto as it approaches. The probe was less than 2.5m km from the 2,300km-wide dwarf planet on Saturday and by Tuesday, it will be taking pictures from an altitude of just 12,500km. The newly published image shows the planet's hemisphere that will soon rotate out of view
I think I saw Pluto in Planet of Cubes yesterday. No, no I didn't lol but it would have been cool - Nonetheless this is one of the great sights you can see while stargazing and if you look real hard you might even find a constellation in there somewhere right? I'm sure at least one of them match a formation in that cluster of stars. But be sure to subscribe to this blog and keep up with my latest travels.
   


No comments:

Post a Comment