Followers


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Planet of Cubes: Who built these statues?

Travel below the Colosseum and Machu Picchu and you come across an area south of -2: -117 that's just unique in its own way. How is it unique beyond anything else you see in Planet of Cubes? The statues. 

I'm not going to lie, I was a little startled when I first saw them. They stand mysterious. It's like they're the Stonehenge of the game. This area is barren, yet clear and has more than enough space to really build without a lot of objects in the way.  I think this is what makes Planet of Cubes such a unique Sandbox game. You come across these creations, you don't know who the creators were, and you'll probably never meet them. And if you do, simply say, "nice". Because it is some fantastic art south of the border. 



 
The entire area seemed to be this art gallery full of statues. I even think I saw a Griffin down there. 

Does anyone still go down there? Yes. I did see one user in the area building. I didn't get a chance to talk to him because he or she was building away in the area, and I didn't want to disturb them. There were a few messages on the ground written in blocks, and it seemed like many of the areas were partially built and then left to fend for itself. Creepy in a way, adding the statues in the area.
 
 So if you ever find yourself down that way, be sure to check them out. They are indeed a wonderful sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment