Followers


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Geocaching: Find this week's Travel Bug!

*UPDATED 21July15: Travel Bug has been placed again. Good luck! Coordinates are still the same ---This week I'm starting a new quest in Planet of Cubes: Geocaching

What is Geocaching?

Geocaching is the recreational activity of hunting for and finding a hidden object by means of GPS coordinates posted on a website.

In this case I'm using the stone pictured as my "Travel Bug". Below is the coordinates and hint to this week's bug.

All you have to do is type in the coordinates and set out on an adventure to find it!


Here is this week's  clue to find the bug: 

Coordinates:   52:153

Hint: Your table is ready amongst The Mighty Trees

***REPLY TO THIS POST WHEN YOU'VE FOUND IT!*** GOOD LUCK!

2 comments:

  1. Hi . I just went there but didn't see it. There were a few houses built there. BUT, I was also there a day or so ago and came across a table set with a meal on it. (I think I may have added a melon). It looked so nice! I think I remember the scarab beetle, not sure. Hope I didn't erase it!
    I noticed there's two things I don't know how to do: First, near those coordinates, there's some kind of tall plant I rarely see anywhere, kinda looks like a cactus but not really. I don't have it in my selection of cubes, don't think anyone does. Do you know what I mean?
    Also, sometimes hanging from trees there's a long one dimensional vine , I'd love to know if there's a way to use it?
    On the game somewhere I think it says if u sign in with Facebook u get extra options... Do u know what that means? I was hoping it would be the hanging vines, lol!
    Thanks
    Enjoyed yr blog
    :-) Lydianon (Kitty Meow)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kitty, thanks for taking part in the hunt! You are sooooo close to where the scarab is that I might just give you the win (pending if anyone finds it or gets closer) Deadline is Friday :) keep looking and post a photo if you see it!

      Delete