Followers


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, July 17, 2015

Church destroyed by user

Church fires are not cool!  READ:  A Rochester man is facing arson charges in connection with a fire that destroyed an historic church on West Main Street in Rochester.  Thomas William Ryhal, 44, is charged with third-degree arson.  More than 60 firefighters were called to Bibleway Healing Temple (the former Westminster Presbyterian Church) in the early morning hours of June 26 for the structure fire.  On the scene of the fire, the battalion chief told us church fires are difficult to fight. Chief Chris Peer said, "Just large open areas, fire travels fast, consumes a lot. It gets hot and takes a lot of water to put it out."  We spoke with developer Marvin Maye who was also on the scene, watching the church burn. In the past, he has struggled with preservationists who wanted him to spend $3-million dollars renovating the church instead of demolishing it to build a Dollar Store or grocery store.
(-215 : -79)--So I was trying to build a church in Comfort City when this guy shows up and just trolls the hell out of me. He didn't say nothing, he just started throwing blocks down everywhere. Next he lit the whole green area aflame with lava and TNT and zoomed off. People, if you can't respect the creations of others it only comes back to you worse than you gave it out. It was unfortunate cause like many people, I spent some time building and to see my view ruined is bad. We can almost see why you rarely see creations inside the city limits because no one wants their stuff griefed to oblivion.

1 comment:

  1. Omg this happens to me all the time! I don't even say anything anymore because that just makes it worse. A lot of these kids must be pretty unhappy to visit their grief on others...
    What I really can't stand is that there's really nowhere to hide, people daily transport to me by following my name and irritate me. Once, someone was able to Immediately follow me! I don't know how the he'll is that done, lol? I'd find a spot way across the map, so my name wouldn't show up in his list until he got close to my location, right? So how could he immediately show up?? Lol, I hope you know and can enlighten me!
    Thanks,
    Lydianon

    ReplyDelete