Followers


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, January 6, 2017

VIDEO: Exhausted Planet of Cubes Zombie goes up in flames


This Planet of Cubes Zombie was tired, worn out, and would not give up. He had to go up in flames. 

It's rare that the Planet of Cubes zombies are out in the day but when they are, they're asking for it. 

 Why? Because they have that Vampire clause dangling over them: They go up in flames when the daylight hits them. It's hilarious. I thought it would be cool to catch one blow up on camera. If you're not out on the land of crafting  then you want to be in a house right on the border of the alleged safe zone. From there, go to a window or two. Just walk back and forth for a while and you're going to get some attention. It will either be spiders or Zombies.

So in my case, I had a zombie. He was not just any zombie, he was exhausted. It's funny because on the video you can see him taking breaks to catch his breath! I was cracking up. Add a little Walking Dead Theme Music and you've got a funny production (we'll see how long it stays up before it's flagged for whatever weird reason...)

As soon as the sun came up I took off out the house, not without a fight. He was blocking the doorway! As soon as I got out to open land I turned around and caught his demise on video. RIP to that lost soul, I will not be your dinner tonight! No matter where you are when the evening comes, be inside!




No comments:

Post a Comment