Followers


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Portal Jumping in the New Year

When you're portal jumping, anything is possible.

Portal jumping in Planet of Cubes Survival Multiplayer can be fun, but also terrifying. 

You know, it's already pretty rare that I go too far off the base map because you guess it - I have NO PROTECTION (haha). So today in light of the New Year I thought why not? Let's take a portal jump. The photo above shows one of those jumps I took through the portal. Looks great doesn't it? Very nice scenery - 

Travel further down the rabbit hole and you've got this: Spiders and Skeletons shooting at you. I was done.  Not gonna lie to ya - that caught me off guard. So I did what any Planet of Cubes player would do in a situation that you're not prepped for - craft fast, find a hole, and barricade yourself! In the photo on the left you can see that I only had a wooden hoe and a dream to hold on to. Needless to say I was killed by a spider and and soon I will have my revenge. 

I think the biggest issue I'm having right now is the fact I'm not defending myself very well. Longest time out in the Surivor mode? Two days. Usually I forget what time it is and get caught up in the Zombie Apocalypse at night. Have you SEEN HOW MANY COME OUT? CRAZY! 


No comments:

Post a Comment