Followers


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, January 2, 2017

Survive the Night in Planet of Cubes Multiplayer Survival

 
planet of cubes, planet of cubes block game, travel blog

Planet of Cubes Multiplayer Survival Notes: Day 1

 Life in the woods isn't as bad as I thought. I think one of the major things I needed to do was have a plan. I mean really, I'm wandering around without any weapons, armor and most of all, food.

So there I was, looking out the window very far from the safe zone. I'm going as far as I can before I get killed and that means hopping from one safe house to the next. I don't know if they're safe houses but when you're in the Planet of Cubes Multiplayer Survival mode, every house is a safe house.One thing I had to remember this time unlike yesterday's adventure was to ensure that every hole was plugged.

These random constructions out in the Survival Mode are not complete, so you've got to inspect every area of the building before you go inside. Otherwise, you're going to wonder how that zombie or monster got inside the building and is killing you. Keep this in mind and you can survive the night. 

Craft immediately, but hunt hard for supplies during the day. Don't EVER travel at night if you're not equipped. It's just a deathwish that will have you sent back to the safe zone. I'm keeping a log of where I'm at just in case that happens. You should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment