Followers


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, August 29, 2016

Naked and Afraid: Don't enter the Survival area without gear!

planet of cubes, block games, free block games, games like minecraft

Planet of Cubes players have probably figured out that you shouldn't enter the wiles of the Survival area without arming yourself.  And then there's me - a guy that's always trying stuff out and wondering what it's not working out for me. haha.

In my defense I had a fairly decent plan. I was going to head out to the Survival area, mine a little bit, and get back into the safe zone before the sun went down. However wasn't the case because I fell into a dark hole. By time I got back up to the top, the Sun had set. It was dark.

Here come the spiders!

Before I knew it, I was racing around trying to simply hide and stay alive. I had no weapon other than a wooden ax. No armor, nothing. Just out there in the woods feeling like a helpless deer.

And that's when I saw her.  Her blonde hair from a distance made me think, "Hey, maybe she'll help me." No. That was wrong, very wrong. She watched me. Just just kept turning in my direction, observing every move. As I eluded the spider she approached me, and began to attack! I did wonder however why she was out there in the first place. It was a very creepy feeling - knowing that some Planet of Cubes players are only out there to kill ignorant "Naked and Afraid" guys like myself who know better.

I learned some things after being stabbed in the back - literally: Watch the bulky areas, GET GEAR, and don't think alliances are that simple. A hunter is a hunter.  Planet of Cubes Multiplayer Survival will be an growing and learning experience.

May the odds forever be in your favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment