Followers


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, January 25, 2018

"Lost" On The Planet of Cubes: Return to Chaos

planet of cubes, planet of cubes multiplayer survival, games, gamers, gaming news

So there I was, back in the Planet of Cubes. First time in a long, long time that I've even logged on. 

Since then, and since this blog I started some years ago, things have changed. First and foremost though, Happy New Year! I come to in a room that I don't recognize. At least the room is secure, I think to myself, knowing that sooner or later, I've got to go outside. 
Heading outside, I can only assume that i'm a few clicks from the safe zone. I have an axe on me that's slightly used, and a dream to get back to safety as soon as I can, but I cannot remember how far I'm away from the zone. And to make matters worse It's almost night! Every creepy crawly comes out then! 

It's here where I make my first kill. Skeleton with an bow and arrow. Not a bad pickup. I can use the bones and arrows for further resources. Below is the cool shot I got of the loser as the sun rose on the next day. His determined look was epic. The Planet of Cubes has stepped its game up literally, and everything I've written about has come to fruition and looks great. It's time to start the adventure again! See you on the board!


5 comments:

  1. I do consider all the ideas you have presented to your post.
    They are really convincing and can definitely work.

    Still, the posts are very short for starters. Could you please prolong them a little from subsequent time?
    Thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helpful info. Fortunate me I found your site accidentally,
    and I am shocked why this coincidence didn't took place in advance!
    I bookmarked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome things here. I'm very satisfied to look your post.
    Thank you so much and I'm taking a look ahead to touch
    you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made some decent points there. I looked on the net for additional information about
    the issue and found most individuals will go along with
    your views on this site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there! This post couldn't be written much better!
    Going through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He continually kept talking about this. I most certainly
    will send this information to him. Pretty sure
    he will have a great read. Many thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete