Followers


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Design Ideas: Castle Blueprint

midevil castle, midevil castles, how to make a castle on minecraft, on planet of cubes
Castle Outline

Note: Once a week I will share a different design on my site - have fun building! What you're looking at is the outline for what could be a nice castle. As the game grows, having design ideas for your Planet of Cubes creations will be important - that way you're not stuck creating the basic square houses like everyone else.


Not that there's anything wrong with that - I've seen some incredible block houses, but it's nice to have your own castle, you know what I'm saying? Of course you do. The design above gives a basic outline for a beautiful four-tower castle. The only drawback is the space inside. I would reccomend expanding the width to maybe 8-10 blocks to increase that space and from there you should be good to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment