Followers


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

The Zoo at Avatar Island

(148: -25) : Journey South of Avatar Island and you're going to find a Zoo. Yes, a zoo. Avatar Island definitely lives up to its name as a place where you will find some creativity beyond any other place on the Planet of Cubes. 

I first came across what I can only assume to be a Leopard or Cheetah, which made me venture further into this zoo area. Later I found a horse, what appeared to be a Panther, a kangaroo, a camel and finally a Pegasus, because you can't build animals without building a Pegasus (lol). And while I'm sure there were far more animals out there on the farm, I want to leave some animals for users to find on their own. However, these were my top finds of the day. There are many other creations in this area. I'm not sure if someone created it, or if the systems spawned these creatures. One thing is for sure, they're a definite attraction for the Planet of Cubes community. 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment